Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11th Report

Today, Elijah initiated both activities, which is really really great.

He picked the two new things I put on the shelves while he was sleeping. First, the smelling bottles.


He will need a new presentation next time.

For the record, I'm dissapointed in this activity. Not the activity itself, but the one I bought. The lids are hard for even an adult to operate. So, he will likely never be able to do completely independently. Which is a big dissapointment in my book.

Next, he chose the new spooning work.



Which was a big success! This must have fit his needs perfectly because he used it for almost an hour! And he picked up every little pom pom that dropped (something he did not do with earlier attempts I've had on the shelf with spooning beans or grains). He also completed the cycle and put this back on the shelf. Big success with this activity today!



- Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment